Posted by: Tina31 | 2008/07/15

Low Blood Pressure

My blood pressure was 100/60 yesterday, today 145/85 and after 5 min 115/79. My head is pounding when I bend down or walk fast and I am terribly tired all of a sudden. I am only 31 y old and no history of blood pressure trouble.

Hi Tina31
Blood pressure can vary with exercise, sitting and standing but this does sound very irregular to me. You may have a heart condition ( arrhythmia) causing this – please rather see your doctor as you may need further tests like ECG or 24 hour holter bloodpressure measurement.

Posted by: anxious | 2008/07/16

You seem to have fluctuating blood pressure readings and maybe need to have a 24hr reading done. Your gp can give you more info on this. Then you can get whatever treatment is necessary. Go to your gp for a bp check-up.

Reply to anxious