Question
Posted by: kea | 2007/05/08

Low Blood Pressure

Dear Doctor
Some years ago, I had to have some samples taken from the stomach to determine what he problem was. The doctor said the operation was aborted so they could not get all the specimens they wanted. He said that the Anaesthetist wanted to abort the operation because my blood pressure was dropping too low. Why was this? as i was not losing blood or anything, and also should I mention this when I have surgery again??

Many thanks

Dear Kea
It could have been due to the kind of anaesthetic they used and yes, rather mention it if you have surgery again.