Question
Posted by: Ellen | 2007/03/14

Low blood pressure

Goodday, I had a major operation two months ago. I had severe low blood pressure from the anesthetics. Since after the op I really battle with low blood pressure. Is there something (ie, medicine or a food substance or anything) that you can describe that I can use for it.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Natura makes a remedy called hypoten use this and milk thistle to detox the liver.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: dana | 2007/03/14

i also have really low bp and even worse in this heat - whenever i stand up it feels like i'm going to faint ...
my GP said i must eat like spoonfuls of Marmite, Bovril or Oxo - and LOTS of salt ... if you can't eat marmite 'raw' then put it thick - on a slice of bread or provita !
it helps a little. just do it throughout the day...
hope this helps you !!

Reply to dana