Question
Posted by: michelle | 2004/11/05

low blood pressure

i have very low blood pressure i'm currently taking medication for it but would like to know if there are any natural remedys

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Michelle

Angio Drops from Natura taken with Bio-Strath Elixir can help you with the Low Blood Pressure. You need to also view what in your life is taking a lot of energy from you. Sometimes we feel drained by circumstances and this will have a direct effect on the blood pressure. Just as anger, trauma etc can cause HBP so certain emotional experiences can cause Low BP.

Eat well, drink lots of water and take the products consistantly for the best results. Most of all, rest and sleep well and be happy.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: Geruwen | 2004/11/09

I have low blood pressure as well, and have found that eating things like red meat and other high iron foods helps a lot.
I'm no professional though.

Reply to Geruwen