Question
Posted by: BABYM | 2004/09/21

LOW BETA BLOOD LEVELS

I Conceived through IVF. My pregnancy was confirmed. I was 2 weeks pregnant. in the interim my blood levels had to monited. The 1st two went up nicely however after the third one the levels decreased and the doctor informed me that it was an unviable pregnancy and the i had to stop taking the utrogeston. What could the cause have been for my blood levels to drop? And is there anything that i can do or eat so the same thing does not happen again when we try the second time.

A biochemical pegnancy does happen in IVF cycles. Implantation just did not happen successfully.Nothing you did or did not do made this happen.
Good luck.