Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2008/01/23

loving one

im a young woman who is about to get merried me and my hasband to be we realy want to have a baby and we tryed but nothing is heppening seens last yaer august we were trying and when we have sex tthere a bad smelling can u please tell me doc that where deos the smelling coming from.please doc tell me why cant i have a baby and how do i see that my fiance can have a baby.

Dear Anonymous
If there is a bad smell you may have an infection in the vagina, womb or fallopian tubes. This can affect your fertility. Please see a gynecologist for treatment and evaluation of the tubes?