Question
Posted by: Single Mother | 2007/12/13

lovers

God bless lovers, especially women, with HEALTHY LOVE during these holidays and give them the wisdom to realize that what they have, they have it for a reason and that they should appreciate it more than complain about it else should simple just let it go and that bitching does not add value to their lives but makes them petty and simple.

Another note: if you are with someone that makes you feel bad about being you, they do not deserve you. You are worth more than millions and can do better than being with a man who is worth only half cents.

God bless and enjoy

Sounds sensible to me ! Have a great Christmas and New Year yourself, SM !

2
Posted by: hurt | 2007/12/14

Hi Single Mom

I'm a single mom with 3 kids. I've been in a toxic relationship for 3 yrs and 3 days ago I stood up for myself and broke up with my boyfriend. It's been so hard and I came to this site today to find advise, as I'm so scared of running back to him, as I usually do. This time I want to be strong!
i know he doesn't love me, he drains me emotionally and financially, but i don't want to be rejected again, so I accepted the situation.
Your posting has given me renewed stregnth, you're right he doesn't deserve me. Pls pray for me.

Thx

Reply to hurt
Posted by: Foxybrown | 2007/12/14

lovely and inspiring msg thanks Single Mother!

another Single Mother.

Reply to Foxybrown