Question
Posted by: Sweetness | 2008/02/01

Love or not love?

Hi I 22 year old and I have meet a guy on a sms service, he is nice and all but , he keeps on telling me that he loves me and wants to be with me, but I sometime don,t think he is being honest with me. Just try to get me in to bed. I don,t know what I shoud do, we have only be smsing for 3 weeks.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!

You may well be right. Probably you are. After 3 weeks on mere SMS, nobody knows who the other person is, let alone whether they're worthy of love. Sounds like he has a much more earthly aim in mind. Love does NOT happen via SMS, or e-mail. Through the web, anybody can pretend to be anyone else. You could be talking to a 78 year old truck driver, or a teenage Eskimo.

2
Posted by: Piet | 2008/02/04

Probably a married piece of shit.

Reply to Piet
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/02/01

So you have not actually met in person?  He cant fall in love with you via sms's. 

Reply to Hope*