Question
Posted by: larita | 2007/07/11

love not sure?

am 29yrs got two baby girls 5yrs& 4.5months. the dad of ma 2nd baby we ar very much in love but his married but does play his fathers role to ma 2nd baby. i too love him so much . only i feel down wheni think of the other life he has elsewhere but am not jelous. i need him to commit himself fully, i dont know how inspite he assist me finacially and emotionally . he claims he loves & care for both of us, what about ma 1st child i feel i should find a nother man & leave him. plz help

Sorry, but I really don't understand how or why people choose to get themselves into messes like this. You have two children by different fathers. Apparently the father of the first is no longer in the picture, and the second one you chose to have with a married man , and had no right to expect him to abandon his wife ( and any children he may have by her ) to live with or marry you. And as you already knew that as a married man he was happy to cheat with you, even if he had divorced his wife and married you, you could have expected him to cheat on you as well. How can you expect him to"commit fully" to you, by expecting him to ignore his existing committments to his marriage ? If he is providing maintenance and love for his child, you are extremely lucky. But you can't expect married men to marry you. And if there's a sense of hunting for another man to support you and your two children, that may be unrealistic. However, in terms of relationships, do look for a man who is NOT already married, and who doesn't mind having an instant family with your two children, and who actually loves you freelly

2
Posted by: anon | 2007/07/11

I cant understand ! your language is so poor
so i cant give you advice post again.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Maria | 2007/07/11

So he is cheating his current with with you... what makes you think that if he marries you he won't cheat again? He must stay involved in his child's life, but you need to get out of the relationship.

Reply to Maria