Posted by: zizzy | 2008/09/11

love him love him not

i' m in a relation ship with a married man we knew each other for more than 7yrs but the relation ship started for the last 5months and for the first 3months and suddenly things changed after having sex with him,he changed completley he does' nt phone like he used to he says he loves me of which i' m not sure about and the signs of love i see them,when he comes to my house he is welcomed he gets me everyday but when i need him he is available but does' nt have a chance to come to me and for that moment he will switch off the cell phone.If i' m not in my house he' ll phone me and come where i' m at for him to be with me i have tried to end the affair but he refused and he thought i was not serious about ending the affair he plans big things with me of i dont trust him with me i dont know if i' m safe with him with my life.

You know that it is a really bad idea to have a relationship with a married man, for many good reasons. Why do women assume that a married man who is happy to cheat on his wife, will magically be faithful to them ?
Now, there is no point in other reders simply being rude to z, but I reject vigorously that dangerous nonsense so popular in SA ( mainly among people doing things they know are wrong ) :" Don't judge !" Judge away --- nobody has the right to do things that will cause harm or hurt to other people and insist that nobody must "judge" them. The world of society will always judge our actions, so we may as well be made aware of what such judgements will be, especially if we are fooling ourselves into thinking it's all right

Posted by: wasa | 2008/09/11

i don' t have time for bitchy women, respond to what of course men will finish that stinking kuku of both of you, stupiiiiiiiid women

Reply to wasa
Posted by: CAROL | 2008/09/11

Reply to CAROL
Posted by: wasa | 2008/09/11

if i can find you with my hubby and you call him you bf, i ill your-|-apart, can t you see that he does not love you after all you say after sleeping with him he started changing this means that you can' t perfom well in bed you stupid thing leave married men coz they will finish that stinking kuku of yours.

Reply to wasa
Posted by: ME | 2008/09/11

He' s using you. You said things have changed after he shagged you, shame, I hope u' ve learnt your lession. He just wants your kuku, nothing else.

Reply to ME
Posted by: Birdy | 2008/09/11

Zizzy....I cant believe u can be so cheap woma.U date a married man,some one' s hubby and u have the nerve to come running here telling us that he switches off his cell?How stupid can u be?

Pls give ur cheap,big stinky hole to the dogs and leave the man alone.He is married for heaven' s sake.I can see u dont mind using ur body to any man,so do urself a favour and buy a man prostitute.

Reply to Birdy
Posted by: SR | 2008/09/11

Of course he will behave the way he does .... He' s married and you are his secret. Living a double will cause all sorts of complications and hurt those it impacts

Reply to SR
Posted by: hA HA AHAHHHAAAAA | 2008/09/11

gUD FOR YOU. What u doin with a married man. that all they use women like you for. I hope that you have learnt your lesson and will leave married men alone.