Question
Posted by: oracle | 2003/12/09

love handles

I have a large bone structure, and my back is pretty massive as well as my shoulders.
I used to play rugby and was always a good size. Unfortunately Ive developed love handles and cant seem to lose them.
what exercises can i do?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Oracle,

Love handles are commonly caused by excess fat around the tummy area. Also, in rarer cases they are caused by training your tummy in a certain way which may actually make the love handles larger and more muscular.

WHat I suggest is that you do your normal tummy exercises as well as cardio to help burn whatever tummy fat there may be over your stomach.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist