Question
Posted by: Girl | 2003/02/19

Love handles

Im 27, no children. I lost 19 kg in the past 7 months, I weigh 66.5 kg and are 1.64m. I spin 5 hours a week and do 120 sit-ups (60 with the ball between my legs). My problem is that I can not get rid of the "love handles" just above my bum and a bit on my hips. I eat breakfast (fruit lowfat yougert and musli or oats) lunch (normally vegies and pasta or rice - no sauses) and dinner (fish or chicken and vegies), I drink 3 -5 liters of water a day. Fitness doc suggested I ask your advise as well. Any sugestions ??

Dear Girl
You deserve a medal for losing so much weight - very well done! If you can keep up this wonderful work and lose another 6kg or so, to get your BMI down to 22, then I am sure you will find that the love handles also shrink. You can also contact Lillian Terry International at (012) 361-2606 and ask about the Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes which you massage into the problem areas.
Go Girl, Go!