Question
Posted by: gemini | 2004/11/02

LOVE CIRCLE: DISGUSTING

I am a lady involved with 2 Mr Rights. I met Mr Right 2 after my clashes with Mr Right 1 and felt lonely and betrayed after i found out he impregnated another woman and they are still seeing each other even as of date. Now the problem is i still love Mr Right 1 and we still sleep together.

The thing that is disgusting me is, there are times i'll visit Mr Right 2 at his house and spend the night with him go back the following morning. The same day Mr Right 1 will also come to visit me and spend the night with me. (DONT WORRY ABOUT AIDS, WE USE PROTECTION ALL THE TIME).

I always feel like dirty after all that sh*****t. I love them both.How do one get out such situation?

Call me old-fashioned. I just don't believe that ANY "Mr Right" ever impregnates another woman. If you're still sleeping with him, you're being used, not loved. Why not leave both of them, and look for a relationship based on actual love, rather than just sex ? Shaun makes the excellent point, that if this guy is so brilliant at using condoms that you feel safe from HIV --- how did the other woman get pregnant ? You feel dirty --- that's understandable, so, clean up your act.

7
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/11/02

Tipical Gemini always f...ing around.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Flash | 2004/11/02

You're just a whore... period

Reply to Flash
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/02

Kay and Inc - nasty, nasty.
Gemini, read what Zee said's as it makes a lot of sense. Btw I understand the feeling of being dirty, have you ever considered that maybe that is what you want, to feel bad. It is not good to sleep with two men at one go, you are loosing your self-worth and hurting yourself, not to mention you will loose both Mr Right's, they don't sound that right to me though, especially if one has inpregnated someone else.
Take a good hard look at what you are doing and ask yourself if you would like it if someone did this to you, btw, Mr Right 1 did and you are not happy about it.
Make a decision before it is too late and you loose yourself more and feel you are disgusting, you are not, you are confused.
Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/02

What she needs to do is close her legs!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Kay | 2004/11/02

Sleeping with two men at the same time - I'd say youre Miss WRONG.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Zee | 2004/11/02

Geez girl, this is not healthy for u both physically and emotionally.

What u need to do is to take a holiday away from these two Mr Rights. While away, do a self introspection on urself as to what is it that u want in a man. Look at the qualities that u brainstormed and check if any of these 2 Mr Rights have them.

U need to use ur mind a lot in doing this as opposed to the heart. Heart can sometimes be very deceiving. Choose a man among these two that fits at least majority of ur qualities. If no one of them has the qualities u are looking for, Dump both of them and give urself time to heal until the right guy with right qualities comes along.

U are the only one who has power to decide about this situation and you have to be strong, and know that whatever decision uve made is a right decision for urself.

Dont sleep with any of these guyz, U really dont have to until u ve come to terms with waht u want. I m afraid to tell u that if u dont do anything with this situation, it maybecome worse. Both these guys may find out that u are double crossing them and ALL hell will break loose.

Please Gemini, Take care of urself and know that in life u only live once not twice. Just learn to love urself and be proud of who u are. Dont make choices that will complicate ur life

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/02

Hey Gemini,

With no intention of judging you or your behaviour, you said it yourself: DISGUSTING!!!

Condoms are not 100% guaranteed against HIV, & also, if condoms are always used, how did the other woman get pregnant???

Come on, stop fooling yourself!!!

Best of luck,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun