Question
Posted by: NIKIIE | 2004/10/19

LOVE AND MONEY

CAN I DEMAND MONEY AFTER HAVING SEX WITH BF, OR HE'LL FEEL I'M A PROSTITUTE, I THINK I MUST GET SOMTHING AFTER HAVING IT WTH HIM, I KNOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO POSE THIS Q ON THE SEXOLOGY SIDE BUT I DO NOT LIKE THEY WAY THEY ANSWER PEOPLE.

Not only will he FEEL you're a prostitute, in most ways, you will be one. If you don't enjoy the sex, don't have it. If you do enjoy it, why do you expect to get paid for it ? DO you feel you should pay him if you happen to enjoy it ? If not, why is it supposed to be different for you ? It seems as if, for you, this relationship is all about money, and nothing about love ?

6
Posted by: Momo | 2004/10/20

Nikie what do you have to ask money after you had sex with him, why don't you ask him before you have sex ?

Reply to Momo
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/20

This has been raised before, how about getting a job to earn some money?

Reply to Paul
Posted by: marconi_love | 2004/10/19

People have sex because they love each other, and want to express their love in a more intimate way. Having sex for money is actually like, -|- ing for money. If you want him to pay you…just make sure you better than the one on the other corner of the street. He could just decide to stop hiring you.

Reply to marconi_love
Posted by: Kay | 2004/10/19

Sure you can demand money after sex....but did your b/friend know that you wanted to be paid like a ho?

Reply to Kay
Posted by: JC | 2004/10/19

Why do you feel you need to get something for it, may I ask?
Because, yes, traditionally, have sex and pay for it, is constituted as the services of a prostitute.
Do you feel he's treating you badly during sex? Do you love him?

Reply to JC
Posted by: Ummm | 2004/10/19

Why do you feel you deserve money or 'something' after having sex with your bf?? Usually, people that have sex do so because they want to be intimate with their partner and take thier relationship to the next level, unless it's a one night stand of course. But you actually feeling that you should get paid in one way or another is a tad strange to say the least.

Reply to Ummm