Question
Posted by: Uncertain | 2003/12/29

Love and betrayal

Hi there. I kinda need advice about something that happened. I attended a party where I met this cute guy. Both of us were certain that we'd hook up but thanks to a girl who practically threw herself at him they ended up kissing. I was really upset but he assured me that it only happended cause she wanted it to. I love him very much and we decided to give our relationship a shot. He is really the sweetest boyfriend on earth and I love him. Do u think I'm making a mistake by actually dating him?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Uncertain

Sorry for the late response but I was on holiday for a break. Well, let's c he kissed another girl but in context she threw herself onto him. But he accepted it and will probably do it again. But if your relationship has grown since then and he respects you, you have got nothing to worry about.

Take your time before getting to serious and check him out.

T

4
Posted by: Uncertain | 2004/01/06

Dear T

I hope you enjoyed your holiday and I hope you are well rested. I wanna thank u for ur advice but he actually played me for a fool with this other girl and u were right because once he got the chance to get with another girl he couldn't refuse. I just don't understand how guys can be players. I mean this is his first time in a long time that he's actually visiting our area but his reputation with the girls speak 4 itself. I mean he probably played me with 3 different girls but luckily I found out and went on with my life. You should see when we walk past each other we can't even look at each other. My friend says that he still loves me because of his attitude towards me. But even if that's the case I won't worry with him cause once a playa always a playa and I won't be able to trust him. I was wondering if it's wise to approach him and to ask him to at least be civil and then both of us can go on with our lives. I still miss him but I know that we cannot have a relationship again because he'll end up hurting me. And don't worry I won't be a fool to go back to all the lies. I mean if I didn't know about his reputation with "any" girl I would've actually believed him when he asked for a 2nd chance. Luckily his own friends told me that he was kissing this other girl but before they told me I broke things off with him. I mean most people warned me but I just ignored them but now I'm kinda okay. I mean I hardly dumped him next thing he went to this other girl's house. I think it's the one he betrayed me with. When I walk outside then she's over at his family's house. I mean I aint jealous but the break up really got to me. But for now I'm coping.

Thanks T for being a great councellor\ adviser.
I'm counting on your advice!!!

Yours sincerely
Uncertain.

Reply to Uncertain
Posted by: Uncertain | 2004/01/05

Thank you Sweetie & Damn Psyched but I kinda burnt my fingers. The idiot who I thought I loved is a Playa Playa. I heard he kissed (got 'Bymekaar') with this other kin so I dumped him. I guess I knew it wasn't meant 2 be even though he is flippin cute, I realised that looks can be deceiving. We stopped communicating but I actually want to talk to him and tell him 'No hard feelings from my side'. I know he is a playa

Reply to Uncertain
Posted by: Sweetie | 2003/12/30

Dont listen to Damn psyched He/She obviously has a problem and doesnt know what they are talikng about things happen for a reason and if you dont try you will never know I have been there I do know take a chance honey the worst that can happen is you break up so then find another one love is a wonderful thing have it as many times as you can

Reply to Sweetie
Posted by: damn_psyched | 2003/12/30

how can u love him if u hardly know him?
if he chaised the other kin .. then he isnt ready for a relationship.. so i dont think he is ready.. if he really liked u .. he wouldn't of gone off with the lil ho..

cheers =)

Reply to damn_psyched