Question
Posted by: Rick | 2004/10/11

Love

How do you win someone's love.I have tried everything I possible can but still he does not accept it.I am gay

Rick, let's see what other readers can advise here. Though being gay can cause complications in regard to social stigma and lack of acceptance or understanding in some quarters, I'm not sure that it makes much difference to the crux of your question, if the person you love is also gay. If you're pursuing a straight guy, don't be surprised that he doesn't accept it, just as you would probably not welcome a decalaration of love from a woman.

5
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/10/11

Yeah, forget about it - the other guy is not gay. He has a live-in girlfriend and you are staying with them. It won't work.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: Mona | 2004/10/11

Maybe he isn't gay.... Maybe he is involved... You cant hurry love, try spend "normal" time with him, without any advances, the best relationships are built on ones where you were friends first.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/11

Sorry, the 'mad' is suppose to be 'a man' (finger troubles)

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/11

Hi Rick,

I fully agree with BT above. Take a step back, give him some space. Sometimes when we try too hard we tend to scare the person away by "being too available". Find yourself & be just that. People are drawn to confidence & individuality.
At the same time, just remember that you must keep yourself open to rejection. Not to dampen your spirit or break your heart, but I'm sure you know the saying; If you love something, set if free...

Anyway, good luck Rick,
Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/11

Hi there Rick,
Maybe you are trying too hard, take a step back and let be what will be. If he is interested you will know, but if you try too hard, which it sounds to me you are, the interest will not be there, you're being too easy. You although gay, being mad should understand this, maybe he doesn't like being hunted......give him some space and just be yourself. Love must be able to breathe freely for it to happen.

Reply to Beyond Tired