Posted by: kc | 2004/10/13


A while ago i received information concerning fertility treatment from a doctor in response to one of my questions. I cannot recall the correct or full name of the establishment, but clearly remember the word lotusway. I would like to enquire about the treatment programs that they offer as i lost the information they sent me previously. If anyone knows who i'm talking about, PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I suggest do an internet search or check the book.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lauren | 2004/10/14

Hi Kc

I have seen it quite a few times where HEALTHCARE responds to questions of a medical nature.

The email address is: lotusway at mweb dot co dot za
The practice specialises in natural fertility treatments

Good Luck

Let me know if you come right

Reply to Lauren

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.