Question
Posted by: maria | 2006/10/24

losvel ouvrou bo-arms

Ek is sestig jaar oud. Redelik aktief en gaan stap elke aand ongeveer 2 km.
Moet ek aanvaar dat ek los velle by my bo-arms a.g.v. ouderdon sal hê?Kan ek iets daaraan doen? Ek is nie oorgewig nie.

Hi Maria

The only thing that could work is to do some weight training and develop some muscle mass in the arms - this creates a toned appearance, which makes the skin appear tighter. So you would need to be at a gym and doing some weight training. But even this is only a partial solution, because unfortunately, one of the consequences of ageing is that the skin does lose some of its firmness, because the connective tissue gradually breaks down. So it's something to come to terms with, or to try to resolve with some weight training.

1
Posted by: flossie | 2006/10/25

Die enigste manier is om "weigh training' by die gym te doen. Ek het en nou lyk my arms veel beter, ek voel beter en dis baie pret terselfde tyd!

Reply to flossie