Question
Posted by: fish | 2003/02/03

lost of sexuality

On my question (31-1-03)she lost her libido well still taking the drugs sesanol & pathedine.
She was given these drugs before & after the golstone operation.She is now using myprodil as the doctors have found she have become addictive to those drugs.

Will the drug libido help in this instance. Please advice.

Thank you.

Fish, her libido should have normalised within a couple of weeks of stopping the drugs. Taking Libido tablets can’t do any harm, so I suppose it’s worth the try. You can of course also try to spend more time on fore play and see if that doesn’t improve things. I wrote something on the topic a while ago and if you’re interested in a copy, you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.