Question
Posted by: hurt | 2007/12/30

lost my friends by being friends

hi lunatic. maria and hope, thanz so much for your reply. i did speak to a professional and they told me that there are different scales in life. those used in pharmacies that weighs pills and scales in fish factories that weighs the fish. and if you put a fish on the scale in the pharmacy it will probably brake, if you put a pill on the fish scale it wont even register. that's what i've been doing, i broke the scale because i was to "big" for the group, and now i'm not registering on their scale. so i don't fit. he told me to go find the right scale and said it sounds to him my life patner is a good fit and i must go from there. so lunatic you are right, fek them all! i'm of good mind and printing your reply and sending it to them. i'll keep you guys posted. nice to know some people listen. happy new year!!

Expert ImageCyberShrink Annex

Well done for going to seek professional help for your problems.

2
Posted by: ampm | 2007/12/31

Hurt what did the bf say (the one you were supposedly having an affair with) You said he was also part of the group. Did he deny it or perhaps start the rumour.....He could at least have said it wasn't true and that nothing happened between the two of you.

You know what sounds like someone amongst the group is rather jealous of you. Usually people who begin malicious rumours and have the others believe their malicious gossip, are no better.

You go girl! Hold your head up high and know you are better than the whole lot of them. You don't deserve all the nonsense, nor do you deserve to emotionally drain yourself or put yourself down.

Pleased you got professional counselling. It sometimes helps putting things back into perspective, when at the time, you may be unable to see the true picture, like an outsider can, looking in.

Take care of yourself and have a very happy 2008!

Reply to ampm
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/31

I'm so glad that you got advice that makes sense to you and that makes you feel better. Happy new year to you to!

Reply to Maria