Posted by: Portia | 2008/10/10

Lost love

Hi CS and all of you guys.I need your help.I' ve been working with this guy for 9 mths now.When I started he showed some interest in me and by then I didn' t care about him but now I feel something for him and he doesn' t seem interested.I' ve tried showing him that I' m now interested in him but he just ignores me.My heart is pounding like it' s my first time seeing the guy but now I don' t know what to do.PLS HELP and do I need to make the first move now?????

You two just don't seem to manage to be on the same page at the same time, do you ? I often wonder whether love is really as random as we make it out to be, or whether we indulge ourselves in it and talk ourselves into it sometimes. You say at one time he showed "some" interest in you, which may have been much less significant in fact than it seems to you in retrospect. Now you have suddenly ( for reasons you don't disclose ) decided that you care very much about him, and he is uninterested. Presumably he has moved on, if he was ever actually genuienly interested in you, and is maybe already happily involved with someone else. Shouldn't you maybe loom around for other guys who might actually be interested in you ?