Question
Posted by: J | 2004/10/18

Lost Love

Why is it so hard to let go? When you love somebody so much but
that you were and are willing to give them the world, but she
will not allow me to love her. I have one of two options,
friend or nothing at all. It is to painfull for me to be with her when the
only thing that I want to do is hold her close, but that's not
an option. Do I break a great persons hart by not being there at all
or sould I be happy with what she is willing to give me?

,,,,,

6
Posted by: JJ | 2004/10/18

Hi J

You can only break someone's heart if they love you - which does not appear to be the case here.

Everyone is entitled to be happy, and it take 2 people. You will find someone else to love – there are wonderful caring people out there.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Pete | 2004/10/18

J buddy, get over her! Make a clean break. In time to come, you'll meet some-one else and wonder why you ever felt so sorry for yourself.
Go J!

Reply to Pete
Posted by: R | 2004/10/18

Lulu, I agree with you about Josh. I think maybe they are just having sex and not making love. Maybe his wife is also not too sure about how she feels. Councelling will help.

Reply to R
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/18

J: Try telling her how you feel. If she insists that it's friends or nothing, cut her loose and get over her.

Josh: Have to be harsh, but are you nuts? You love your wife and your sex life hasn't been better but you need to feel loved therefore you have someone else making you feel that?? You need help. Go for councelling. Either alone, or with your wife.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: B | 2004/10/18

HAVE NO I IDEA HOW LONG UVE BEEN TRYING BUT IF U LUV HER ENOUGH U WILL WAIT BY BEING FRIENDS U WILL BE GETTING A CHANCE TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER AND SHE MIGHT SEE THE PERSON U ARE ,I FEEL U SHOULD BE HAPPY BY WHAT SHE IS OFFERING MIGHT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER TIME WILL TELL GOOD LUCK!!!

Reply to B
Posted by: Josh | 2004/10/18

I think I know how you feel for I am so in love with my wife and I know that she doesn't love me. Our sex life has never been better but I need her to love me. I am also between the bottle and the label for I am thinking of making a change and calling this quits. My life must go on and I have met someone that makes me feel wanted again. I just don't know what to do for I am still in love with my wife!!

Reply to Josh