Question
Posted by: a few urgent queries | 2008/05/23

Lost like never before

I know i probably need to see a dr, but i dont really get the chance.
I have a few questions - pls help me.
I get these stomach cramps - it feels like someone is grabbing my insides, it comes and goes - and i feel terribly tired. What could that be?
Also i am on Zoloft for panic attacks i had, i want to know if i can drink this if i want to fall pregnant, what i mean is can i drink this while i am pregnant?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

The symptoms you are experiencing can be anything from gall stones to kidney stones or a gastric ulcer etc. I therefore, strongly recommend that you consult a GP for a full examination and an abdominal ultrasound.

Note that Zoloft can not be used during pregnancy. Ask your GP for alternative medication.

Kind regards