Question
Posted by: moedeloos | 2007/03/13

lost focus

I am struggling to keep my motivation for dieting. I went to a dietician, lost 10kg's and then went on holiday, picked up a couple of kg's, lost it again but now i seem to have difficulty keeping it off...i have about 7kg's to go for my goal weight and it seems to be more difficult than the 10...what can i do to regain my focus and motivation?

Dear Moedeloos
You realise that you are the only person on earth who can take the decision to stick to your diet and/or exercise to lose those last 7 kg. You have proof that the diet the dietitian provided you with works (losing 10 kg is a wonderful achievement), so get going immediately. You may find that you can use motivational tapes or CDs to assist you to get back into the habit of diet and exercise. Try doing a Search on the Internet with 'Innertalk' who sell such motivational tapes - they should also have a branch in SA.