Question
Posted by: sean | 2004/10/08

lost condom

my wife had a period without contraceptive pills and we were taking the neccesary precautions, using condoms, but the other night after we had reached our climax I realised the condom was missing. As there ws no condom to be found in the bed and surrounding area, we assumed that during our making love to each other the condom came off and possiblity remained inside her vagina. Is this possible and if so how do we retrieve the condom? Is there any chance of infections or "side effects"?
This is a double sided coin for us in the sense that this situation is quite uniiquely funny but there are a few concerns as well. Look forward to your well founded reply.

Yes, it is possible and you have to go see a doctor who need sto pass a specullum to find and remove the condom. Do this as soon as you can otherwise she would develop a bad infection as the condom acts as a foreign body