Question
Posted by: Ella | 2007/12/16

Lost appetite for sex - please help

I'm 32 years and the mother of 2 boys. THe youngest being 6 months.

But I've lost my appetite for sex. I need to take something that will give me back the sexual boost I had with my husband. I already caught him watching porn on his pc.
I'm breasfeeding my youngest. But is there anything herbal I can take that will bring back the my appetite for sex?

Please help a desperate woman is scared that her husband might find his pleasure somewhere else.

Thanks ladies
E

This is quite common in women with young babies. The issues will not be solved by pills. You are probably tired, distracted, occupied with the baby. You need to find time to spend alone with your husband and often a mindset change is required.

1
Posted by: Nobuhle | 2007/12/18

Me too, when i found out that i was+ everything was fine using condom untill now but there is a time where i feel nothing for my man and i love him so much and willing to do whatever it takes to keep him happy but lately i can't.

He has realised that i've changed. plz help

Reply to Nobuhle