Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2006/04/21

Lost and found

Hi all,

On the Friday prior to the week that I actually ended up in hospital I wrote this piece (many of you will recall me writing poetic things and posting them) and I thought of sharing it with you and those that feel the same today as I did a month ago and to proof that YOU can get through it. I also realised a hidden talent.

24/03/06
TOTALLY MESSED UP

Frankly, I don’t care anymore
Where were you when I needed you most
Ignorant selfish and caught up in your own
Egocentric world, you’ve turned your back on me
I have a feeling it is over you never talk to me anymore
You have me lying in my bed awake, waiting for your hand
of compassion to reach out and touch me. Anticipate your embrace,
tell me that you understand.
The little hope that I had left I’ve put aside for you, awaiting your embrace, speak to me, tell me it will be ok. Just one chance to fix this all,
this mess I’ve made once again. You don’t understand me and I don’t understand you anymore. Far away I drift, but you know it can be cured, I need you to understand me and let me go. I must confess my life is such a mess. I know I am a prisoner of my own fears. I have only myself to blame. Be apart of my life, help me change for the better, I know it is only a phase I’m going through, but I need you to understand and help me through it. Gently guiding me through the darkest of storms. I wonder where you are, are you lonely too? I’m holding onto you in my thoughts, grasping with my whole being to the last hope I have left, convincing myself that there is hope somewhere out there. What is that make us refrain from reaching out ourselves? Take a step forward or take the plunge, you used to understand me, comfort me, but you’re no longer here. I’ve wasted all my life

Thanks for sharing this, Lonsetar. very interesting and well expressed