Question
Posted by: Katja | 2007/08/10

Lost 40kg

I'm a 27 year old woman and have lost 40kg so far. I would like to lose another 10/15kg at least, as my BMI is still in the overweight range.
My problem is that although I lost the weight over a period of time, I have a lot of loose excess skin. What is the process and cost of going for a tummy tuck?

Dear Katja
You are a bright shining ***star*** for having lost 40 kg - that is stunning - and nearly a whole other person. You deserve a medal. When anyone has lost as much weight as you have, then loose skin is unfortunately a side-effect. You can certainly consider having a tummy tuck and skin reductions on other areas of the body, but please wait until you have lost all the weight you intend to lose and then have the procedures. You will need to see a Plastic surgeon who will advise what these ops entail and also how much they cost. You can also contact the Secretariate of the Association of Surgeons of SA at: 0860-7874366 to find out which plastic surgeons in which areas do tummy tucks and skin tightening surgery.

4
Posted by: Katja | 2007/09/13

I have been on a programme called slender wonder with my gp. Visit the website slenderwonder.co.za for more details.

Depending on how strict you are with yourself, you can loose up to 3/4 kg in 2 weeks. I averaged about 2kg's every two weeks, however, there were times I did not loose anything when I cheated too much.

Good luck, it is definately worth it! Just expensive with having to buy new clothes all the time.

Reply to Katja
Posted by: BABES | 2007/09/06

HI

I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT, I JUST START USING BIOSLIM, I DRINK 1.5X3 A DAY, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT DID YOU DO TO LOOSE WEIGHT,

THANKS

Reply to BABES
Posted by: SALI | 2007/08/14

PLS TEL ME HOW YOU MANAGE TO LOSS THAT MUCH WEIGHT. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE

Reply to SALI
Posted by: DFA | 2007/08/14

Dear Katja

How did you get it right , I'm battling to loose as well

Reply to DFA