Question
Posted by: Thulie | 2005/12/07

loss weight

How can i loss 25kg course the doctor told me that nom i'm obesity

Dear Thuli
If you have so much weight to lose then I would recommend that you ask the dr about Xenical. Xenical is a real fat-trapper that prevents you from absorbing fat from what you eat. Xenical can only be obtained with a prescription so you need to ask your dr to prescribe it for you. Xenical is expensive so it would help if your dr could motivate for this medication to be paid for by your medical aid. You would use the Xenical with a very-low-fat-diet and this will help you to start losing. So see if you can get Xenical prescribed for your condition, seeing that the overweight is a direct threat to your health. If you cannot afford Xenical, you can try an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). Also combine the Xenical and/or the diet with regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) to obtain the best results.