Question
Posted by: MARILYN | 2004/10/26

LOSS OF SMELL

I have been unable to smell anything for +- 3 years and wondered if starting to go deaf would have any bearing on this?

Also about 1 years ago, I had an undiagnosed lump on the left cheekbone (about the size of a golf ball). it just disappeared after about two months.

Expert ImageHearing Loss

"Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem."

1
Posted by: Health24 | 2004/10/29

Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem.

Reply to Health24