Question
Posted by: Daren | 2008/01/08

Loss of memory

Recently ( 2-3months) I have noticed that I seem to be losing my memory. I forget some staff names and after much concentration I recall their names. I sometimes forget what had been discussed at a meeting held a few weeks ago. Could I be lacking any vitamins or minerals? Are there any blood tests that I can take to figure out why this is happening?

dear Daren
Blood tests won't really help but ask your doctor to examine you to see if there is something worrying and if you need referral to a neurologist?

3
Posted by: tom | 2008/03/06

I lossed about 2 hrs after working outside, (1) time only

Reply to tom
Posted by: ANON | 2008/01/09

YOU NEED A HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Karen | 2008/01/08

So many of us are suffering the same, I am sure it is due to stress, we have so very much on our minds and therefore forget things, names, words, films we watched the night before !

Dont think you need worry, eat well, take a good multivitamin to compensate any lack of good food in the day and try take time to chill and relax.

Good luck !

Reply to Karen