Question
Posted by: Maggie | 2008/07/15

Loss of Libido after pregnancy

I hope This is the right place to ask this my baby is 8 months old, and a few months after I had her I had a lupus flare, I have been medicated with prednisone, Imuran and anti inflammatories, I am still on these medications and I seem to have lost all interest in sex, should I see someone about this or will I eventually go back to normal.

Thank you.

It is common for women with small babies to have low libidos. There are so many other demands on your time.
Try to make special time for you and your partner.

1
Posted by: tsepi | 2008/07/16

my baby is 10months old and my libido only returned last month

Reply to tsepi