Question
Posted by: Thamsanqa | 2006/07/17

Loss of erection

Hi, I'm 29 and have been having a problem of loosing my erection, thus not being able to ontinue with penetrative sex. Could this be ED or is there another cause of this. What can be done about such a problem? I have never encountered something of the sort before and I am afraid that it will affect my and my fiance's sexual life.

Yes it could be ED, it could be performance anxiety. If this sitiuation continues you will need to see your GP or a doctor that specialises in sexual medicine. You can look at the website www.sex4life.co.za or call the helpline on 011 921 - 5042

2
Posted by: Buda | 2006/07/17

Loss of rerection could also caused by your high blood pressure which you are not aware of.

Reply to Buda
Posted by: Ans | 2006/07/17

When you lose your erection, what are you thinking of,is your mind at the sexual deed or are you drifting away.Do you have a stress ful job.

Reply to Ans