Question
Posted by: Jazz | 2004/01/26

Loss of apetite

My daughter who is 2 and a half years old has had a marked decrease in apetite lately.She can go without food for days and lives of sweet stuff.Is there anything I can give her to improve her apetite ?She still is on milk right now but sometimes can go without milk as well and prefers to just drink water.She has had a great loss in weigth and does not sleep very well anymore?Please advise

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Jazz

It would be better if you did not have sweets or biscuits in the house permanently. This just encourages her to eat them and want them all the time and at 2 they have a will of their own. She will become hungry soon enough and eat what is available. Treat day is Saturday and then she may have something sweet. Talk to her and tell her the story of her body and how it all works. Why the food of nature makes you strong and healthy and let her help you to prepare her meals. That way she becomes involved with her own health and can make wise decisions. I did it with my girls and it works. They love hearing how the tomato builds the body and how it grew in the sunshine and how the water washes the body inside. If needs be, please take Rescue Remedy if you are feeling anxious as your emotions will spill over and she will feel it.

To help her further please give her Bio-Strath Elixir three times per day. Half a teaspoon either in some juice or neat is what she needs please.

Kind regards.

Estie