Question
Posted by: TIRED | 2004/11/09

LOSS

I found out my boyfriend is HIV + in April 2004, I lost my mother in June 2004, I never had a chance to mourne as I was the only one working at home I had to make sure all is well.
My previouse boss resigned now I am left with someone I don`t like, there is a promotion coming but it feels like current boss is subortaging me.
Most of the time I feel like I can`t take it any more it`s the last rope I`m hagging in soon I shall break down, my mentality has had it please help me.

Hold on. See a counsellor to hlp you deal with all these losses and worries and challenges, and you wuill be able to find a way to cope with it all.

2
Posted by: LM | 2004/11/09

You are stronger than you think. You have managed to get this far. It is just a passing storm and things will get better with time. Speak to someone. Go see a counsellor and call the lifeline. Go see a doctor as well and tell him how you feel and he might give you something that will help and be able to cope at work as well. Be strong lady, you will get thru this.

Reply to LM
Posted by: pp | 2004/11/09

thing seem worse than they are...Hang in there..You'le see

Reply to pp