Question
Posted by: BigOak | 2003/01/23

Losing Wieght

I did try Weigh Less. I also tried drinking some of the pills on the market, I also tried to eat less. I cant keep to the eating plans as I do get cravings. What now ? I am about 30 kilos overweight

Dear Reader
I am surprised that you did not achieve success with Weigh Less as they use an excellent balanced diet and give you moral support, which I think you need. If you are on a medical aid, I would suggest that you ask your doctor to prescribe Xenical for you. This is a medication that prevents you from absorbing dietary fat and it is used with a very-low-fat diet which then helps you to lose weight. Because you have such a large amount of weight to lose and find it difficult to diet, this product is probably the best option. It is, however, expensive, so it is a good idea if you are on a medical aid. Once you start losing that weight you should also try doing some exercise like walking to stimulate your metabolism.

1
Posted by: www.FatandFedup.com | 2003/01/23

Visit us for a FREE consultation

Reply to www.FatandFedup.com