Question
Posted by: KT | 2003/12/05

Losing weight in the wrong places!

Dearest DietDoc,

For the past few weeks i have been dieting and things have been going great... i've lost about 3 kilos. But the problem is that i'm losing the weight on the wrong places, my arms look terrible and my breast bone sticks out. But my thighs, butt and tummy don't seem to be getting that much smaller, yes, they did get smaller but no the way i want. I am doing lite exercise (because i don't want to gain muscle, i want to be THIN).
And i only eat fruit, yoghurt and veggies the whole day long!

Please advise me on what to do to lose weight on the right places!

Thanks soooo much!! I really do appreciate it!

Dear KT
See below for my reply