Question
Posted by: samba | 2008/01/22

losing weight

I'm 30,weighs 73 kg,stopped breastfeeding my 1st baby in Sept 07,still carrying my pregnancy weight/size 38

pls help what can i do, I cant go to the gym no time

Dear Samba
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). If you can't join a gym then concentrate on the aerobic exercises that you can do without a gym such as going for brisk walks, jogging or skipping for at least 30 min a day.