Question
Posted by: Gre | 2007/03/09

losing weight

I had a miscarriage but it was only a month and I've lost alot of weight since then. I am drinking supplements for the past 2 weeks but unable to gain weight. The miscarriage happened in the beginning of February, is there something I should be concerned about or is this a normal reaction?

Expert ImageNatural health

how has your mood been ? are you ok ? My suggestion would be to consult with a therapist (acupucnturist or reflexologist) to see what else is picked up. Homoeopathy can also treat emotional disorders. In general it is not a normal reaction to loose weight.

Dr Debbie