Question
Posted by: Larissa V | 2008/01/04

Losing virginity via surgical procedure?

I am still a virgin, but not a 20 year old blonde bimbo, I am much older. I am not going to give you all the detail & background. Basically I have made up my mind about having this procedure done, but don't know where, etc.

Can I simply go to my nearest medi clinic for this simple & quick procedure? How long does the healing take, etc.??

I'm not sure why you want to have a hymenectomy. Surgical procedures are only done if there is a medical reason.

3
Posted by: m | 2008/01/04

I'm still a virgin, but don't have a hymen anymore. But my gynae said that I'm still a virgin. Girls can tear their hymen at a early age. Mine was broken when I tried to use a tampon when I was a young girl. Even if you go for this op, you'll still be a virgin...

Reply to m
Posted by: Larissa V | 2008/01/04

The surgical procedure entails cutting the hymen, hense the heading "loosing virginity surgically"...

Reply to Larissa V
Posted by: gina | 2008/01/04

sorry i can not advise you if i dont atleast know what you want to do, you only rever to a surgical procedure i can not understand ??

Reply to gina