Posted by: Larissa V | 2008/01/04

Losing virginity via surgical procedure?

I am still a virgin, but not a 20 year old blonde bimbo, I am much older. I am not going to give you all the detail & background. Basically I have made up my mind about having this procedure done, but don't know where, etc.

Can I simply go to my nearest medi clinic for this simple & quick procedure? How long does the healing take, etc.??

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I'm not sure why you want to have a hymenectomy. Surgical procedures are only done if there is a medical reason.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: m | 2008/01/04

I'm still a virgin, but don't have a hymen anymore. But my gynae said that I'm still a virgin. Girls can tear their hymen at a early age. Mine was broken when I tried to use a tampon when I was a young girl. Even if you go for this op, you'll still be a virgin...

Reply to m
Posted by: Larissa V | 2008/01/04

The surgical procedure entails cutting the hymen, hense the heading "loosing virginity surgically"...

Reply to Larissa V
Posted by: gina | 2008/01/04

sorry i can not advise you if i dont atleast know what you want to do, you only rever to a surgical procedure i can not understand ??

Reply to gina

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.