losing it

I am in a long term relationship of 7 years the sex is great although we live apart during the week but weekends we have the best sex,but recently I feel like having sex during the week whilst i am at work and i would surf for porn on the web and masturbate.pls help because i really feel bad after masturbating as if i am cheating on my partner

You may find that your partner would also feel that you are cheating - I'd encourage you to check this out with him/her to be sure. If you're afraid to do this as you've already started, then raise it as a concern you have given your frustration and explain that it is important to you to check on his/her wishes before you act.

Several other points spring to mind:
1. Many people feel sexual need/hunger but ignore it; this need does not always have to be met and can be tolerated, as I'm sure you already know since this seems to be a relatively recent development for you.
2. Beware the use of the internet for accessing porn - it is a veritable rabbit-warren leading people to stimulii that they might not otherwise have looked for and the intensity and excitement can escalate to the point where you may find it difficult to stop yourself.
3. Why not masturbate to fantasies about your partner?

Posted by: koos | 2008/09/09

you can masterbate as much as you like,just enjoy it everytime,nothing wrong with that,i am married and sometimes masterbate even if i get sex on a regular basis.

Reply to koos