Posted by: Katey | 2008/05/24

Losing it

Plz help!!!!
I have been in a relationship for a year now. I have a WONDERFUL man. The best in the world. He has a son out of his previous relationship (and I love him dearly)
But his Ex is a witch. (they were never married) She tries everything in her power to upset my man. She speaks to him like he is a dog. She tells their son his father is a bad person and she tries to turn her son against me. I have never even spoken to her. And I have never got involved in their fights.

When he left he left everything for his son so that his life wont be more disrupted now that his dad is not there anymore. The house, the 2 cars and everything else. He left with only his cloths and personal belongings.

She checks up on his salary and all those things.

This was his weekend with his son. His son had to play rugby at a far away school so he said that he can not take him due to our financial situation. Her Father and her came to fetch him this morning just before 7. He played 2 games and is finished at 10. It is now 2 and she have not brought him back yet.

What does a person do when she does things like that?

I want to jump in, I know she is dead sceard of me because to the whole word she can tell lies but there is only 3 people that knows the truth and she cant black mail me with my man son.

PLZ help me?
I’m close to losing my logic.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

We tend to hear a lot, here, about witchy ex's, but then I suppose (a) such p[ersonality and behaviour provide good reasons why they're exes, and (b) nobody seems to want to write to us about a marvellous Ex.
ANY ex who bad-mouths the other parent to their child, is guilty of child abuse, in my book. But she should not be allowed to or able to check his salary --- that's an invasion of privacy. YOu and your husband need to work together to prevent her from being disrupting, and to sort things out between you, maybe with the help, for a while, of a mariage counsellor

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.