Question
Posted by: help | 2004/11/09

lose weight in breasts

hi there
i was wondering if you could let me know ,i had a baby 2 years ago and only stopped breast feeding 2 months now ,but my breasts are still very big ,can you help me lose some weight at that place

Dear Help
If you are overweight then you can try a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet'), and exercise to lose weight all round, but there is no diet or system on earth that will specifically target your breasts at this stage. You also need to give your body a chance to adjust to the changes in hormone levels now that you are no longer lactating. This can take time, so give yourself a chance - after 2 years, it is too early to expect a dramatic change in only 2 months.