Posted by: Sarena | 2008/10/20

Lose Weight

Hi There

I' m 48yrs old and doen' t seems to be losing weight on matter what I do my size is between 40 and 44 I would like to be size 16 not to thin and not to fat please pretty please help me.

Dear Sarena
The basic principles of weightloss are to reduce your energy intake while increasing your energy output. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site.