Question
Posted by: Dimple | 2007/08/21

Lorien Tablets

Hi Everyone

Just want to ask if any of you are taking, or have been taking Lorien tablets, and what side effects, if any, it had on you. Also, if it made a big difference to your situation? I've just started taking it, for PMS, believe it or not. Never used an anti-depressant before, and I've heard lots of scary things about it. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks!

Lets see what other readers have to say. Lorien is a generic version of Fluoxetine, the same drug as in Prozac. It has been used sfely and effectively my many millions of people around the world. The commonest early side-effects are probably mild nausea and a muzzy head.

3
Posted by: Kk | 2016/02/28

I have just started using lorien, does it make you gain weight? I switched from laxamail cause it was making me fat

Reply to Kk
Posted by: Kk | 2016/02/28

Reply to Kk
Posted by: Britt Paul | 2014/02/24

I have been on lorien tablets now for about a year, they have really helped me and the are very good, they work very quickly, I was only 12 when I started useing them! I feel a little bit dizzy when I first have them in the morning, but otherwise I am fine.

Reply to Britt Paul