Question
Posted by: wim | 2005/03/06

loosing weight while training?

Howcome me loosing weight with a hour per day gym training on a building program from my coach? Used pure protein, ceatine and a-nitrox previously and gained 10kg, but loose 9 again? All water and no muscle or whats the reason?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Wim,

I need to see your program before I can comment. Feel free to list it and I'll take a look for you.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/21

GO HEAVY , GROW BIG , USE FREE WEIGHTS WHERE POSSIBLE , DO NOT OVER TRAIN , IT IS NOT ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT IT IS HOW YOU LOOK , 85 KG GUYS CAN LOOK BETTER THAN GUYS OF 120 KG , YOU CAN NOT BE RIPPED AND WEIGH A TON ALL IN ONE ;;;

Posted by: wim | 2005/03/10

I am currently at an official public gym in our town running on the premisis of a a previous Virgin Club few thousand members
The gym got all the equipment of other simlar big gyms. Do I have to adjust my training?

Reply to wim
Posted by: DOC | 2005/03/09

where are you going to gym currently?

Reply to DOC