Question
Posted by: K | 2004/11/16

loosing weight after quaterzone

I have been on quaterzone for two months in a row and have picked up a bit of weight. How do I get rid of it?
The other problem that I have is that I have had half of my large intestine removed and wasn't able to pick up weight since then except now since using the quaterzone. I have a cronic runny tummy so I am scared to use weight loss tablets.

Dear K
Were you taking cortisone? If this is the case, then the weight you have gained should disappear over time esp if you do plenty of exercise. Because of the op I would strongly advise you NOT to take any slimming pills or products. Give your body a chance to adjust to being without the cortisone and do exercise and that bit of weight will also drop off.
Take care