Question
Posted by: Pharell | 2007/08/13

Loosing weight

Im trying to follow the Special K programme where you have to eat to bowls of Special K a day in the mornig and in the afternoon, and for supper have a full meal, do you actually think it work for me to loose weight? I was also planning to buy Thinz pills would you recommend them or what are the best pills to use if I want to loose weight?

Dear Pharell
I have heard of Readers who have lost weight successfully with the Special K programme because it is basically a low-fat, high-fibre diet that reduces your energy intake, so I would reckon that you will lose weight with it. I am personally totally opposed to the use of slimming pills such as Thinz. Using slimming pills or liquids like Thinz that contain ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine can be very harmful. These components can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Rather stick to your diet and start doing 30 or more minutes of aerobic exercise a day to promote weight loss.
Be careful of such pills

2
Posted by: Vix | 2007/08/14

I promise you this does not work. Only eating correctly and excersise. I was also on thinz, they are going off the market and this takes away your appetite - which tells your body you are starving it causing your body to store the fat. I am currently doing cardio 3 times a week, on a high protein diet and it is working smashingly. contact me if you would like to.

Reply to Vix
Posted by: snowy | 2007/08/13

my dear that does not work i am on a slender wonder programme this works i started weighing 106 now i weigh 81 and still have 26 left to go i am 3 months on it. it is a health eating way.

Reply to snowy