Question
Posted by: annon | 2007/04/24

loosing weight

hi guys

I had and abortion and 4 the past year i have been under alot of stress and i started loosing weight im look so skinny and this is making me depressed what can i do to gain my weight back.did the abortion and stress make me loose my weight.please help me

thanx annon

Maybe losing weight is making you feel depressec ; maybe Depression is making you lose weight. An abotion and related stress and sadness can cause a number of problems including perhaps depression. Best to see a good local GP for a full assessmentg, to check for physical and psychological conditions like Depression. The best way to plan to regain the weight, is to understand better why you were losing weight in the first place.

3
Posted by: annon | 2007/04/24

I know thanx joy dont u worry im ready 4 all of them.Did u also have and abortion if so im sure u had your reasons

thanx again

Reply to annon
Posted by: Joy | 2007/04/24

Oh and prepare yourself for the bashing! Alot of people on this forum are against abortion.
Chin up!!

Reply to Joy
Posted by: Joy | 2007/04/24

Yes, i mean its pretty obvious that being stressed out and depressed makes you act extreme either way, you either would over-eat or eat as little as possible and not even think about food deliberately because of what you did. Just start taking better care of yourself. EAT!!!! I know you're not eating because of the guilt thats been overwhelming you. Start eating full course meals again and take your supplements, you'll soon be your old self again. Take care..

Reply to Joy