Question
Posted by: SAD | 2011/02/06

loosing it

Hi Doc,

My hubby comes too quikly and this is affecting our sex life. I tried everything, but i cnat seem to win. this days he not romatic, no 4play, but what suprises me is that he is the one whos always initiating sex. I dont understand really,Now i feel like he is just initiating sex just to make me feel better.

Dear SAD,

You and your hubby definitely need to consider seeing a sex therapist. Premature ejaculation is very common, yet it needs the man to work at learning to last longer and then get his partner to work with him and not the other way round.

It appears that the problem has already resulted in a complex range of reactions that this forum would not be able to address thoroughly.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/06

Dear SAD,

Reply to sexologist